.:gE:. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Crysis Wars
by .:gE:. Seanerator Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:41 am

» New gaming community!
by DownUnderGamers Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:30 pm

» Pole
by .:gE:. Seanerator Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:59 am

» MUST READ
by Deadpool Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:54 am

» Fryzee. Moving On.
by .:gE:. Seanerator Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:12 am

» what happened......
by Spike91 Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Navigation
  Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

No Explanation

+3
illicit
Sonic-Boom
Jimiester
7 posters

Go down

No Explanation Empty No Explanation

Post by Jimiester Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:00 pm

hey people, a few minutes ago i was playing on the GE bad company 2 server, i kept killing a player by the name of gE Venom or something. After i got a few more kills of "Venom", he repeatedly kicked me from the server with no explanation.

Very unproffesional on his part and i really hope other gE players are not like him. It doesn't really live up to the name of the clan now does it.

Jimiester

Back to top Go down

No Explanation Empty Re: No Explanation

Post by Sonic-Boom Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:30 pm

sure it wasnt just a punkbuster glitch ??
Sonic-Boom
Sonic-Boom

Back to top Go down

Post by illicit Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Yea it also might just be that ur internet can not handle it, every one has been having problems with their internet to day, doubt it will happen again are u shure that you where not spawn camping or doing somthing that you shudnt have been doing.

illicit

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Have a look at the server rules:https://geclan.forumotion.net/server-information-f32/bc2-server-rules-t138.htm

In regards to #7: I warned you about spawn killing and you kept on doing it. So next step i kicked you.

In regards to #1: After that one of our admins who donates to the server wanted to be let on and you were the last player into the game, and thats how we choose to get rid of people (unless someone has a very high ping).

Sorry about the second time getting kicked. We would love to see you on the server again.

Cheers,

Venom
Clan Leader/Founder/Server Owner

Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:05 pm

thanks for the concern Jimiester.

I had the administration console up at the time Venom kicked you both times. I can vouch for him giving you a warning for not spawn camping...and going on the language i was hearing from him on TeamSpeak, it had been happening for a while.

Our rules are quite clear on the subject of spawn camping, and while this is hard to administrate, we will kick people who ignore our warnings.

As for the second time you were kicked, we specify that clan members are given priority to the slots on the server, and I was the person trying to get onto the server at that time. Our rule is that the person with the highest ping, or if all are under 200, the last person to join, gets kicked. Unfortunately for you, because you were trying to join back onto the server, you were kicked because you were the most recent.

Please understand we don't hate you, and would love to have you on our server again, but also understand that this clan, namely Venom, is funding the server that you play on, and hence we can pretty much do what we like.

Hope to see you ingame again.

Cheers,
Falcon

Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by fryzeegunner Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:07 pm

^ This is completely correct

Last edited by fryzeegunner on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
fryzeegunner
fryzeegunner

http://www.xfire.com/profile/fryzeegunner/

Back to top Go down

Post by .:gE:. Seanerator Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:12 am

How many slots on our server do we have? And also, how many Australian servers are there. From what I've heard Bad Company 2 is pretty damn big and heaps of servers. Surely you can join another? (not that I want you gone just suggesting and stuff)

Also, is there an option to check the rules on the server like in Crysis on the FTW server you type rules or !rules and it comes up with the rules. Would be a great asset to the server.

.:gE:. Seanerator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:02 pm

.:gE:. Seanerator wrote:
Also, is there an option to check the rules on the server like in Crysis on the FTW server you type rules or !rules and it comes up with the rules. Would be a great asset to the server.

No such option is yet available, hopefully it will in the next update...or the one after. That would be very handy

Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by .:gE:. Seanerator Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:08 am

Yeah cuz I barely rarely check on websites for the rules to servers. I mostly only just play and pick up the rules as I go along.

.:gE:. Seanerator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum