.:gE:. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Crysis Wars
by .:gE:. Seanerator Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:41 am

» New gaming community!
by DownUnderGamers Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:30 pm

» Pole
by .:gE:. Seanerator Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:59 am

» MUST READ
by Deadpool Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:54 am

» Fryzee. Moving On.
by .:gE:. Seanerator Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:12 am

» what happened......
by Spike91 Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Navigation
  Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Crysis 2 Info

4 posters

Go down

Crysis 2 Info Empty Crysis 2 Info

Post by basejj Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:11 am

hi i was searching on FTW's forums and found some things on crysis 2 that are realy cool thought ill share them with u

Graphics
http://au.pc.ign.com/dor/objects/14354294/crysis-2/videos/cryengine3_trl_offscreen.html;jsessionid=84m2dqgisrobs?show=hi

a quote from INGAME Crysis 2 to have Lower System Requirements and Better Graphics than Crysis

Promotional art work for Crysis 2
Crysis 2 Info Maximu10

and the release is being expected in the 4th quater and other sites are saying October/December so in other words atm it sounds like its comming out near the end of this year[img][/img]

basejj

Back to top Go down

Crysis 2 Info Empty Re: Crysis 2 Info

Post by .:gE:. Seanerator Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:04 am

Sweet, the pic looks heaps good.

.:gE:. Seanerator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .:gE:. Seanerator Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:10 am

Holy crap! That video... Visual orgasm
Ok: I can't decide whether to get it on Xbox 360 or computer. So I'm gonna add up all the negatives and bonuses and see how we go and your decisions. Also add on to the positives and negatives.
Xbox 360 positives:
Everyone will be equally matched with graphics performance, frames per second etc.
Easier to set up and less complicated with graphics settings and stuff.
I get to play on my massive projector Very Happy

Xbox 360 negatives:
Would be harder with the controls due to there being not many.
Can't be with you guys.
Probably will include match making (gey)

Computer positives:
Clans and being with you guys, and probably no matchmaking.
More buttons for more control and easier customisation of how you play.
You can use headphones for if someone is getting annoyed at the noise.
Can communicate even if no headset.

Computer negatives:
The variation of graphics. Higher graphics can provide a boost in gaming etc.
More complicated with graphics.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Man this will be AWESOME if it has the destructibility that bfbc2 has. specially with the suit mods being available....imagine being able to punch down a wall...rofl

Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by .:gE:. Seanerator Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:23 pm

You could do that in Crysis, only I think it will be awesomer than Crysis, you could only punch those thin sheeting buildings and it wouldnt break the sheeting, will be awesome if you can shatter the wall. I have doubts whether it will be as good as Crysis with the suit modes but we'll see how it goes =D

I found out the modes they are meant to have:

Armor: Suit power is diverted to CryFibril nano-muscle which divert's incoming high speed objects by tightening of the suits outer weave and increasing suit armor density thus effectivly protecting the wearer and decreasing the users suit power rather than health. It should be noted that while in armor mode the suit's outer layer increases in density, this effectivly makes foot steps soung heavier and can decrease your stealth properties if operating on certain terrain such as concrete or brick.

Tactical: Suit mode allows collecting of information about enemies, corpses or weapons, allows the wearer to mark enemies or weapons and will appear on your radar from then on, so you get to know patrol routes, individual hostiles, and a myriad of equiptment (computers, weapons etc), also significantly decreases ambient noise allowing the wearer to hear even to most quiet conversations in even the most noisy environments, the information gathered can also be relayed to allied units informing them of the enemies ahead. Hower this is the most vulnerable armor mode to be in and should only be used for reconassance or stalking of a target/targets.

Infiltration: Suit mode that diverts light from the human visible spectrum and manipulates the suits Cryfibril allowing the wearer to blend into environments in a "predator" syle fashon, this mode constantly demands energy to operate, staying still makes the Cryfibril work less and thus allows the user to stay in cloak longer, moving will cause the suit's energy to drain at a significantly faster rate. The cloak mode is a option however as the user of the suit can just turn on infiltration mode and his movements will be dramatically softened and he will be much more aware of his surroundings.

Power: Suit function that combines Strength and Speed mode, this mode increases the users speed, agility, dextarity, reflexes, and brute strength on an immense level giving the user incredible physical properties on an extraordanary superhuman scale, this mode has 2 draw backs however, 1), Streanious action will drain the suits energy on a rapid scale and 2), the wearer is significantly more vulnerable in this mode as the suit will only deflect fast moving projectiles on a limited scale.

Info from http://crysis.wikia.com/wiki/Crynet_Nanosuit_2.

Last edited by .:gE:. Seanerator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Very last edit is because there were many misspells in it.)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic-Boom Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:48 pm

loooks SWEET
Sonic-Boom
Sonic-Boom

Back to top Go down

Post by basejj Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:50 am

yeah it will be sweet as when it comes out and sean i dont think settings will matter to much because with crysis wars just about everyone (pro players) all play with the lowest setting so u can see invisble ppl and so on and also they said that it will have better graphx but will not need better hardware

basejj

Back to top Go down

Post by .:gE:. Seanerator Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Ahhhk, well thats good lol. But anyway you don't actually really know how they will do the stealth but yeah I think they might even it out for this. But it would really be nice to see it on max graphics just for the looks.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by basejj Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:44 am

yeah i was playing crysis yesterday to see how well my comp will cope and with all on high settings i was getting 150 frames then i put anti aliasing on the highest and im running at 50-90 frames it was sweet as hehehe

basejj

Back to top Go down

Post by .:gE:. Seanerator Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:09 am

I hate you Basejj... Lol

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by basejj Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:16 am

ok i just got an email from crytech telling new info and another screenshot ill post most of it up

Crysis 2 Info Crysis2_screen2_03042010

The Images
Taking place in New York city, Crysis 2 brings highly vertical gameplay to the table, made possible with the Nanosuit 2, developed by Crynet Systems. The first of these images includes a Nanosuit-clad character in an all-too-familiar pose, with a backdrop of destruction as the city is laid to waste. The second features Crynet Ops infantry in combat with the Nanosuit 2 whilst the city crumbles down around them, for reasons that will be revealed in due time.

CryENGINE®️3 in stereoscopic 3D
i think this feature will e cool to see

and Crynet also has a facebook and twitter page

sorry not much info this is the only stuff i could find that seemed usefull

basejj

Back to top Go down

Post by .:gE:. Seanerator Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:07 am

That... Is... ORGASMIC!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by basejj Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:25 am

thereve got a cout down going on atm when there gonna release new info 3 days to go

basejj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down