.:gE:. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Crysis Wars
by .:gE:. Seanerator Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:41 am

» New gaming community!
by DownUnderGamers Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:30 pm

» Pole
by .:gE:. Seanerator Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:59 am

» MUST READ
by Deadpool Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:54 am

» Fryzee. Moving On.
by .:gE:. Seanerator Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:12 am

» what happened......
by Spike91 Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Navigation
  Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Command And Conquer 4 Review

3 posters

Go down

Command And Conquer 4 Review Empty Command And Conquer 4 Review

Post by shotsy2222 Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:00 am

Now then, you have probly noticed that I have been telling people to get the game. Well, yesturday (18-3-10), I got it.

I installed it and took 10mins in total before I was in the main menu ready to get a buddy to play some coop Story Mode. The story mode has 2 campaigns, choosing either GDI or NOD. I started the GDI story and was surprised on how great the graphics were when playing the first mission. Of course, the stories are told through human characters which makes the experience more real.

The gameplay of it is all based on the amount of points you collect every game you play. As you level up (like in MW2), you get more units to play with. These points can be collected in Story, multi and skirmish. You start with a base that you can move around the battlefield. If you lose it, you can get another but, you have a certain amount per mission. There are different classes to choose; Offence, Defence and Support. Each have different abilities to the style of gameplay you want.

Multiplayer can contain battles of 5 on 5 games (new to C&C). There are different game types, such as Deathmatch, Domination (Like MW2), etc.

The game needs internet to play, uses 1GB on XP and 1.5GB for Vista and Windows 7. You will also need an account with EA which cost nothing. If you have played Red Alert, you would have saw that finding a game or talking to people was a challenge, now it’s easy to find a person to play coop with and multi. When heading into the main menu, there is a chat bar on the bottom on the screen straight away. While doing some stuff, you can talk to people at the same time without going to another area of the games menu, example; instead of going to multiplayer, then clicking on chat(RA3), you can go onto options, multi, single, etc and still talk to people cause the chat bar stays with you.
So with that, I think it is a great game and has an excellent storyline.
I give the conclusion of C&C (4) a 9/10. Cool

shotsy2222

https://www.youtube.com/user/SHOTSY2222

Back to top Go down

Command And Conquer 4 Review Empty Re: Command And Conquer 4 Review

Post by SuperNova Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:11 am

AWESOME!! we have command and conquer 3 - tiberium war...its alright..i jsut dont like the online play and the fact that you8 can only play if there is someone else on there to play with you...you no?
SuperNova
SuperNova

Back to top Go down

Post by .:gE:. Seanerator Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:32 am

So is C&C 4 based completely around the internet? So if you don't have the internet and can't get on EA you can't play at all? What it sounded like for me lol. And it all sounds new with those 3 different roles you can play (offense, defence & support). It sounds like Company of Heroes, where with the Allies there was defensive (artillery and off map reinforcements and crap like that), air support (basically the support role which also paradrops resources and stuff), then offensive (which focuses on tanks and utter destruction =D).

.:gE:. Seanerator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shotsy2222 Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:27 am

Yes it is based around the internet, but you all have it anyway. No lose. It is worth getting. Plus, if you have BC:2, then you should have an EA account. Multiplayer is much much MUCH better than before and to my surprise, there is no lag. When I would play 4 on 4 in older games, it would lag like HELL. Now, it has holds more players. THIS GAME IS A MUST BUY.

shotsy2222

https://www.youtube.com/user/SHOTSY2222

Back to top Go down

Post by .:gE:. Seanerator Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:30 am

So if you don't have the internet you can't play? =\ thats a bit stupid lol.

.:gE:. Seanerator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum